First off, Happy New Year!
I recognize the fact that since our Christmas giveaways ended, and the new year has rolled in, I haven’t posted any new content.
So what’s the matter? Nothing really, except it’s been a busy few weeks. Here’s a list, in bullet form, of stuff that I’ve been up to:
- I turned 30 and received a boatload of Apple gift cards and money to go towards the imminent iPad 3
- Celebrated the New Year’s Eve at home sick with some family.
- Then preached the next morning at my church to kick off a brand new year.
- I’ve been working with some friends on a church tech training conference for volunteers – April 27-28 in Cambridge, ON.
- Started using Path on my iPhone and am enjoying it.
- I’ve been having endless fun with AgingBooth iPhone app it can turn a normal mug shot of you (Movember stache and all) and make you look OLD!
- I’m also looking forward to some awesome worship events coming to Ontario in the next few months.
Lastly, I’m super excited for what 2012 has in store for us. We launched on March 9, 2011 and will be celebrating our one year anniversary in less than 2 months. That’s exciting if you ask me, and I have you all of you to thank.
THANK YOU! Thank you for making this a fun start to the blog and I pray that it will continue to be a resource to you all!
Now that I’ve shared a little, how was your Christmas and New Year?