First off, happy Valentine’s Day! Husbands, take some time to tell your wives why you love her and it doesn’t hurt to show it too. If you’re dating, be sure to keep both feet on the floor at all times. 😉
Aren’t you glad we’re not a website that offers dating advice?!
With this post I want to share some personal updates that will explain why you’ve noticed that posts haven’t been too consistent lately.
- For those of you who maybe aren’t aware, I’m a pastor (youth and young adults and overseeing worship). Back in January I announced to my church that I will be leaving. Read this post I wrote on my personal blog about leaving well.
- Tomorrow, February 15, is my last day.
- I’m busy cleaning up and packing my office. See some pictures here, and here.
- I’m headed to Weston Road Pentecostal Church as associate pastor. I’ll also be responsible for worship and young adults. Can’t wait!!
- I’m in the middle of helping organize a church tech training conference in Ontario with a bunch of old and new worship/tech friends. (it sold out in early-bird registration. How cool is that?!)
- I’m in the process of looking to for a house as we hope to move in the near future.
As you can see, a lot is going.
In the process, I have even received some encouraging emails from some very well established worshipdrummers (i.e. they play on the worship records that we buy). They see the value in what we are doing as a blog and as a community of worshipdrummers who are striving to put the heart before the beat. Stay tuned as we will have some guest posts and/interviews coming up in the next couple of months.
So hang in there (that’s what I’m doing!). We haven’t given up! We haven’t called it quits (although, honestly, sometimes it’s crossed my mind). I want worshipdrummer.ca to be a valuable resource for everyone, for a long time.
Drop a comment below and let us know what we can do to better serve you and your needs as a worshipdrummer. Oh ya, and one more thing, please pray for my wife and me as we are making this transition.
Love you all!